The Interorthodox Centre of the Church of Greece in partnership with the Embassy of ISRAEL in Athens organized an event by the title of: “Building bridges to the future: The interreligious dialogue and the contribution of education”
Rabbi David Rosen honored the meeting with his presence.
The event took place on Tuesday 31st October 2017 between 18.30-20.30 at the Interorthodox Centre, Holy Monastery of Pendeli, P. Pendeli
- Metropolitan Ioannes of Thermopylae, Director of the Interorthodox Centre of the Church of Greece,
- Sergios Voilas, Scientific Coordinator Interorthodox Centre of the Church of Greece,
- Rabbi David Rosen, Director of the American Jewish Committee’s Department of Interreligious Affairs,
- Metropolitan Gabriel of New Ionia, Philadelphia and Chalkidona,
- Rabbi Gabriel Negrin
- Dr Zanet Battinou, Director of the Jewish Museum of Greece,
- Dr. George Kalantzis, General Secretary of Religions-Ministry of Education,
- Dr. Efstathios C. Lianos Liantis, Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy-Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Dr. Christos Nasios, Scientific Assistant Interorthodox Centre of the Church of Greece